Responsible for the proper coordination and maintenance of engineering data to include, but not limited to: drawings, design information, and specifications. Partner with Information Technology and other stakeholders to ensure databases, tools, and technical resources sufficiently meet expectations and needs. Serve as a first point-of-contact for the engineering team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Properly collect, record, and disseminate engineering data to include, but not limited to: drawings, design information, and specifications.
- Maintain engineering data in designated systems, databases, and other appropriate information repositories (i.e., ERP and Warehouse Management Systems).
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge and understanding of available technology, tools, and resources available; identify opportunities for improvement relative to existing solutions in use and provide recommendation(s) for consideration; partner with internal and external stakeholders to maintain engineering tools and resources (i.e., CAD, systems, and printers).
- Regularly review and audit engineering data and documents for validity and reliable information.
- Coordinate and administers the Engineering Change Control process(es); route documents and information, ensure timely completion of work, and serve as an active participant in Change Control meetings.
- Provide semi-administrative and professional support for the Engineers when required or requested.
- Routinely review established safety protocols and standards within the lab/engineering environment; identify opportunities for improvement and make recommendations for adoption.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- High School Diploma or completion of GED equivalent.
- One (1) year of relevant experience in an engineering or research & development environment with preference being in the manufacturing industry.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- General operational knowledge of the Engineering and/or Research & Development function(s).
- Knowledge of design and engineering software solutions (i.e., CAD).
- Proficiency using a personal computer (PC).
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and effectively manage professional business relationships.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritize effectively to meet established deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to evaluate and maintain information in a logical fashion.
- Ability to manage multiple competing demands/projects.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to travel within the domestic United States as appropriate.
- Ability to maintain regular and predictable attendance.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness.
Normal office environment.
For employment within the United States, Lamplight Farms Incorporate, a division of the W.C. Bradley Co., uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired team members. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit the U.S. Citizen and Immigration Service at www.uscis.gov/e-verify.
Lamplight Farms Incorporated, like all divisions of the W.C. Bradley Co.
is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Discrimination and all unlawful harassment (including sexual harassment) in employment is not tolerated. We encourage success based on our individual merits and abilities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, or veteran status. We support and obey laws that prohibit discrimination where we do business.
Federal law requires Lamplight Farms Incorporated, like all divisions of the W.C. Bradley Co. to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. If you are interested in applying for employment with Lamplight Farms Incorporated and require special assistance or accommodation to complete any part of the application and pre-employment process, please contact our Human Resources Office at 262.790.8616 or visit us at W140N4900 Lilly Rd, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051.