This SecurityEngineer will work as part of the Product Solution Support Management group that will be responsible for security configuration parameter identification and validation of all application products managed by this team. This group consists of highly technical subject matter experts that will also develop and document deployment approach and gameplans for applying product security configurations and security configuration baselines as well as provide evidence documentation as appropriate.
This resource will be responsible for identifying and managing the execution of activities in support of the lifecycle management standards and policies. This includes identification and validation of patches and configuration management changes, deployment planning of patches and/or removals of products when they are not compliant or at end of life.
- 5+ years technical experience in information security, vulnerability management, or related areas
- 5+ years technical experience in managing and operating Windows and Linux operating systems
- Strong understanding of both desktop and server operating systems and applications
- Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Strong understanding of Lean, Agile, and Scrum practices
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a keen interest in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet management
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Advanced problem solving and technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-###-####