The Job Captain / Assistant Architect will assist Principal and Lead Architect to create world class designs for new projects, alterations and redevelopments on a variety of projects including corporate, healthcare, public sector, institutional, industrial, manufacturing, Native American and historic buildings. The Assistant Architect will work with the Lead Architect throughout the design and construction process, adapting architectural plans according to budget constraints, environmental factors or client needs.
- Assists in the architectural design of projects from the conceptual phase through construction administration.
- Assists with modifying and reviewing production drawings for a variety of buildings
- Assists in designing interiors based on client vision and architectural needs and requirements that are set forth by the project managers.
- Applies basic knowledge of commonly used architectural concepts, practices, codes, and procedures within the architecture industry.
- Assists with research and complies project related data as required by the project managers.
- Assists with correcting and updating drawings provided by senior architects to ensure corrections are made within multiple CAD related software.
- Assists with client presentations, shop drawing review, and construction administration for the design of public/institutional facilities.
- Assists in performing field inspections, measurements or calculations for public and private clients.
- All other duties as assigned.