GARED services the after-market, retail, and custom gymnasium structure markets, and has become the leader in
innovative product design, precision engineering , and premium manufacturing of sports equipment. GARED is a
supporting member of many prominent domestic organizations s well as international governing bodies for sports.
About the Opportunity
Due to continued growth, our Organization is looking to direct hire the above opportunity, adding to our Design Team.
As a Design Draftsman at Gared, you thrive on working within our Design Team, as well collaborating with our Project
Manager and Operations Teams to ensure products and our commitment to our customers are met as scheduled.
Successfully delivering and meeting our customer's expectations in quality and target OTD. Participating in effective
communication in the status of production and scheduled orders, timely with key stakeholders. You see opportunity
where others see challenges, always looking to improve.
* Ability to read and interpret engineering detail and print dimensions
* Review architectural prints and construct designs in Autodesk Inventor.
* Communicate effectively with team members to clarify details and requirements.
* Collaborating within the Engineering Team as well with Project Management and production.
* Proficient in Autodesk Inventor, SolidWorks considered.
* Must have Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Excel and Word)
* Normal working hours are 8-5 with overtime as needed.
* 3-5 years working experience and proficiency in Autodesk Inventor, as well SolidWorks experience will be considered.
* Strong Team Player
* Must be motivated, organized, and have strong attention to detail.
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to work overtime as needed
* Salary: Based on experience and skill set