At ActionIQ, were in the business of getting marketing to think bigger about big data. Our team supports the R&D efforts of several iconic brands that trust us as the cutting-edge data platform in the industry. We are looking for software engineering fundamentalists who are energized by building distributed systems.
ActionIQ backend engineering is responsible for the microservice architecture behind our core product. This includes Data Pipelining, Job Scheduling, Distributed Real-time Querying, Queueing Infrastructure, Streaming Infrastructure and other Cloud Solutions. We wear several low-level hats, including: rethinking the query layer for identity storage, building systems to push quality code with systematic analysis, and optimizing the next iteration of Hadoop-style systems.
- BS in Computer Science or similar.
- 3+ years experience in relevant roles
- Knowledge of big data solutions like Hadoop, Cassandra, Spark, Kafka
- Experience with both statically typed and higher-level languages. Fluency in Scala or an excitement to tackle practical functional programming at scale.
- Desire to work in a collaborative, team-driven environment
- Work with a fun, inclusive, smart team of people as we build a NYC-based enterprise software company
- Competitive compensation package, including significant equity component
- Backed by top-tier VCs (Sequoia, Andreessen Horowitz, FirstMark Capital)
- Top health insurance benefits.
- Convenient working location with great subway access.