GARED services the after-market, retail, and custom gymnasium structure markets, and has become the leader in innovative product design, precision engineering, and premium manufacturing of sports equipment. GARED is a supporting member of many prominent domestic organizations as well as international governing bodies for sports.
Since being established in 1922, games have become faster, more intense, as well more competitive. As the games have changed, GARED has met these challenges, by constantly improving the design, strength and durability of our sports equipment. We continue to build on past expertise while shaping the future of the sports that we serve. Our sports equipment is found in a variety of venues; in pro-arenas and universities across the world, school yards, parks, high school gymnasiums, both in big cities and small towns, and in the driveways and homes courts of people who recognize the value of reliability and product quality.
Due to continued growth, our Organization is looking to direct hire a full-time Submittal Draftsperson under the following job description:
- Review architectural prints
- Construct designs in Autodesk Inventor
- Communicate effectively with customer and team members to clarify details and requirements
- Normal Working Hours: M - F 8 am til 5 pm but must be available for some overtime
- Autodesk Inventor experience is NECESSARY, Solid Works will be considered
- Must have Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Must be motivated, organized and have attention to detail.