KTA-Tator, Inc. (KTA) is a consulting engineering firm, internationally recognized as a leading expert in protective coatings and linings. KTA has the largest staff of NACE-trained coatings inspectors providing 3rd-party Quality Assurance services during coatings application. KTA has undertaken an initiative to begin providing cathodic protection (CP) services, and seeks a talented individual to provide the leadership to start and manage this new line of business.
KTA is looking for the best and brightest candidate with an operations or management background, in-depth knowledge of cathodic protection systems and services, and an entrepreneurial spirit to develop and grow a business. Projects may be located throughout the United States a nd involve bridges, petrochemical facilities, pipelines, storage tanks, and many other types of assets. In twelve months, you will know you have been successful when you have:
- Prepared and executed a business plan to achieve/exceed targeted market penetration;
- Created compelling, winning proposals including scope of services, staffing, and cost components;
- Planned, developed, and implemented KTA’s Quality Management System for cathodic protection services;
- Ensured delivery of technically sound field services and clear, concise, and coherent client reports;
- Effectively recruited, managed and developed staff, and expanded the talent pool to support sustained growth;
- Enhanced KTA’s industry presence through committee participation, technical papers, and delivery of presentations;
- Explored opportunities for CP services based upon actively solicited customer feedback and market analysis, along with consideration of staff capabilities, equipment needs and economic feasibility.
In the end, the successful candidate will have assumed ownership of and accountability for the overall operation, performance, and success of the CP Department, as part of the Coatings Business Unit team. The position requires a B.S. degree in engineering or a related discipline, NACE CP 3 certification, and proven business acumen. The position reports directly to the Vice President and Coatings Group Manager, and is based out of KTA’s Corporate Headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA.
KTA is a casual, friendly workplace, where employees are treated with dignity and respect, and are valued for their contributions. We are an employee-owned company, run with family-inspired values and ethics. The employees of KTA are dedicated to making each other, the company, and our clients successful. We provide the training and support to take your career to a new and exciting level. At KTA, you’ll work with and learn from the best in the industry.
To apply, please visit www.kta.jobs
KTA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
While all candidates will be considered, KTA especially encourages
female, minorities, veterans, and candidates with disabilities to apply to this
and all job postings. KTA is a Standing
Firm Company. AA/EEO