Founded in 1985, R.E.Y. has been delivering projects to enhance the quality of life for over 30 years. Headquartered in historic Folsom, with additional offices in Mountain View and Oakland, CA, R.E.Y. has extensive private-sector and municipal experience. We have delivered a wide variety of community-oriented projects throughout California and as far away as Alaska and Australia. What sets us apart? It's our company culture, our commitment to quality, and our employees. We are dedicated to retaining and developing individuals of the highest quality. We promote an open and fun environment to work in, while maintaining our high quality standards.
Under direction of a Senior Engineer or Project Manager, staff in this position perform field and office civil and transportation engineering work related to the planning, design, construction and maintenance of both public infrastructure and private land development projects. Duties include conducting plan checks; preparing project schedules; developing plans, specifications and cost estimates; preparing advertisements for construction; coordinating engineering activities with contractors and agencies; monitoring contracts for conformance with scope, schedule and budget; performing construction management and inspection services; supporting marketing and business development activities; and performing related work as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- BSCE from an Accredited University
- Professional Engineer Licensure
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in infrastructure projects, roadways, water, wastewater, hydrology, hydraulics, site development design, and/or grading
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD - Civil 3D
- Knowledgeable in the use of water and storm water modeling software
- Able to assist in managing projects
- Experience preparing design studies, plans, specifications and estimates
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Adept at working in a team environment, as well as independently
- Experience communicating and interacting with both internal and external clients
- Construction management and/or inspection experience is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of computers and networks is a plus