We are seeking an individual to fill a full-time position as a Civil Engineer with a P.E. license, experience in water resources, groundwater and surface water hydrology, and water systems engineering. Our office is located in the beautiful area of Twin Falls, just 2 hours away from Boise, Idaho. We are located in the hub of Southern Idaho, and are known for our tourist spots, and winter and summer outdoor recreation options.
Visit our website at www.brockwayeng.com for more information.
- At least 5 year's experience.
- P.E. license, or ability to obtain by comity.
- Experience with environmental and water resources regulatory agencies.
- Experience with management of construction projects.
- Excellent writing, communication, and personal skills.
- Desire to work in a small, science-based firm with solid client base.
- Ability to perform design work according to accepted engineering standards.
- Ability to professionally solicit work and prepare proposals.
Brockway Engineering, PLLC is a team of engineers and scientists serving Idaho and the surrounding region. We’re both a traditional design firm and an applied science consulting company, with a focus on hydraulics, hydrology, environmental science, and water resources. We strive to provide advice and solutions based on top-notch science and state-of-the-art analysis techniques. Our projects range from small and simple to large and complex, but all our clients are equally important and receive the same high degree of service.