Peraton is seeking a Mobile Software Engineer that will do research and develop vulnerability mitigations for mobile devices (tablets and phones). Tasking analysis will include testing & evaluating functionality and performance of commercial virtualization products. The candidate will document results to demonstrate trade-offs and will make security architecture and product recommendations to the customer.
- Experience with mobile device architectures (e.g., x86, ARM)
- Experience with encryption and secure communications (e.g., IPsec)
- Working knowledge of virtualization products (e.g., Xen, OpenXT) and components (e.g., hypervisors, vTPMs)
- Familiarity with wireless device drivers
- Ability to apply cybersecurity concepts (i.e., confidentiality, integrity, availability) in practice
- A passion for research, analysis, and tinkering
- BS degree, with five (05) years of relevant experience. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Mobile device and/or virtualization engineering experience (Linux, Virtualization, Scripting, Automation, Security)
*This position requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret SCI security clearance and a polygraph.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security? Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate, an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation, and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.