Technology is constantly changing and our adversaries are digitally exceeding law enforcement's ability to keep pace. Those charged with protecting the United States are not always able to access the evidence needed to prosecute crime and prevent terrorism. The Government has trusted in Peraton to provide the technical ability, tools, and resources to bring criminals to justice. In response to this challenge, Peraton is seeking a Senior Reverse Engineer to provide proven, industry leading capabilities to our customer.
What you'll do...
- Reverse engineer software
- Create a technical report describing the functionality and implementation of the software
- Write additional software
You'd be a great fit if...
- You've obtained a BS degree and have ten (10) years of relevant experience. However, equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Your expertise is in x86/x86_64 reverse engineering
- You're experienced with C programming
- You've debugged software without source
- You have over six (6) years in use of debuggers to perform assembly level debugging of software, in both the user and kernel space
- You have a current Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility and the ability to obtain a polygraph
It would be even better if you...
- Have experience with cryptographic algorithms and cryptanalysis
- Are an expert with IDA Pro and VMware (or other virtualization software)
- Have familiarity with multiple platforms (Win, Linux, Android, OSX etc.) and experience with additional architectures such as ARM
- Possess operating system internals knowledge
- Have kernel development/debugging experience
- Exhibit strong technical writing skills
- Have experience bypassing technical security protections (packing/DRM/obfuscation)
- Are familiar with stenographic techniques
What you'll get...
- An immediately-vested 401(K) with employer matching
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Tuition assistance, financing, and refinancing
- Company-paid infertility treatments
- Cross-training and professional development opportunities
- Influence major initiatives
*This position requires the candidate to have a current Top Secret security clearance and the ability to obtain a polygraph. Candidate must possess SCI eligibility.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security? Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate, an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation, and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.