Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking an experienced Electrical Engineer onsite in our Dayton, OH office.
The Electrical Engineer will design building electrical systems including power distribution, interior and exterior lighting design, fire alarm and data/communications in facilities including but not limited to: schools, manufacturing facilities, office buildings and similar facilities. Our Electrical Engineer will interface extensively with internal Project and Phase Managers
- Research, design and develop electrical installations specifications in alignment with client and Woopert’s specifications and standards.
- Draft engineering and construction documents using AutoCAD and Revit
- Conduct evaluations, design analysis and design development
- Produce engineering calculations, analysis reports and provide insights relating to state and local permitting requirements
- Utilize standard engineering practices and techniques to adjust and correlate data; recognize and resolve discrepancies in results
- Prepare engineering plans, plots and reports
- Revise drawings from markups and/or instructions
- Complete assigned tasks on all projects in a timely manner to ensure deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 3-5+ years of Engineering Design experience with lighting or power systems
- Active Professional Engineer or Engineer Intern certification is preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, and Microsoft Suite of products including Word and Excel
- Perform tasks and solve problems with a high degree of independence
- Proven experience providing excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Please apply online at: http://bit.ly/2yBo85V
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.