Role/Title Electrical Engineer (Eng Contractor 5)
Location Savannah, GA 31408
Duration 06-12 Months
- AutoCad required. CHS experience preferred
- Completions electrical system design experience preferred.
- 14 CFR 25 Subpart H - EWIS experience preferred
- Part 25 Certification Experience for Cabin Interiors preferred
- Familiarity with aircraft cabin satellite communication (Inmarsat and Iridium), security, and entertainment systems.
- Experience with power distribution, lighting, switching, sizing, and routing required.
- Familiarity in mechanical system design; to include pneumatic supply, oxygen, water & drain, HVAC and pressure control is preferred.
- Familiarity with aircraft STC procedures preferred.
- Works on engineering projects containing critical problems, the solution of which requires major technological advances and extensive related development
- Responsible for an entire engineering project of major complexity within established scope
- Makes technical decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have an important impact on extensive engineering activities
- Applies advanced technical principles, theories and concepts based on broad expertise or unique specialized knowledge
- Leads the development of innovative principles and ideas
- Acts independently to determine improved methods and/or procedures to optimize technical product, cost and schedule requirements
- Works under consultative direction; uses independent judgment to accomplish objectives
- Develops standards and guides for diverse engineering activities
- Conceives and plans investigation of broad areas of importance for which engineering precedents are lacking in areas critical to the program Perform other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in engineering or related curriculum preferred
- The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or related curriculum applicable to the respective job position required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Thirteen (13) yrs specific technical discipline or fifteen (15) yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
- Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters and 4 yrs for PhD in fields applicable to this job.