- Research, develop, design and test electrical components, equipment and systems to match client specifications.
- Design electrical equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial and domestic purposes.
- Design and direct engineering personnel in fabrication of test control apparatus and equipment, and determine methods, procedures, and conditions for testing products.
- Develop applications of controls, instruments, and systems for new commercial, domestic, and industrial uses.
- Direct activities to ensure manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Direct and coordinate operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems in field installations.
- Work within a team environment to ensure a cohesive final project; team to include Mechanical and Electrical Engineers, Engineer Interns and/or Co-Ops, Operations, Production, Quality, Purchasing, etc.
- Interface with clients and vendors as needed.
- Ensure product meets third party specifications, expectations and standards.
- Assures product quality by designing electrical testing methods; testing finished products and system capabilities.
- Follow safety guidelines and procedures in office and plant environment.
- Travel to client sites as needed.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors' degree in Electrical Engineering, or closely related degree, plus five to ten years' electrical engineering experience in design and testing
- PE strongly preferred
- Must have 5-10 years' electrical experience; Switchgear and aftermarket experience highly preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient computer skills to include MS Office and AutoCAD Electrical; experience with SolidWorks a plus
- Ability to work with unit teams in various levels and manage projects as needed
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and vets.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/3479gnjfrds7p97n