We are Problem Solvers. Innovators. Together, always looking for a better solution for our clients.
Having recently expanded our design practice, we are looking for top talent in the MEP engineering community to play key roles in the management and growth of the company. The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, quick study, and has excellent communication skills with a passion for great design. H2Engineering’s mission is to be Your First Choice. It is the quality of our staff and their ability to collaborate and innovate together that ensures we fulfill this mission.
The Electrical Engineer will be a leader in the company who will drive project management and design. This individual will be responsible for the development of talent within the organization to help ensure a robust pipeline of skilled leaders to support the future growth of the organization. He/She will play a critical role in ensuring our work is of the highest quality, and deliverables are met even during stringent, often inflexible conditions. The Electrical Engineer Project Manager will lead and collaborate with multiple teams of engineers, and designers at any given time to assist with project deliverables. This will require hands-on involvement through every step of the project including construction.
Electrical Engineer with experience in:
- Experience in designing projects over $5 million construction cost
- Electrical design for commercial construction including preparing construction documents, engineering reports, and conducting field investigations
- Experience in designing building power and lighting systems for institutional, correctional, educational, medical, and/or public safety
- Must be able to prepare deliverables including calculations, technical reports, drawings, and specifications
- Detailed knowledge of general building construction and electrical systems is essential
- Excellent analytical and technical skills needed
- Excellent verbal communication and writing skills required
- Registered Professional Engineer (Florida)
- Commercial Construction experience
- 7 years’ experience in designing and developing projects from concept to completion
- SKM experience
- Revit experience
- U.S. Green Building Council Certification - LEED BD+C
- Registered Communication Distribution Designer - RCDD
- Commissioning Authority – CxA