An Electrical Engineer job in Tampa, FL is currently available through Belcan. In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development and testing of electrical components and systems for use in commercial, domestic, and industrial applications. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelor"'s degree in Electrical Engineering, or related field, and five to ten years of electrical design and testing experience. Experience with switchgear and control panels is strongly preferred. This is a very visible, direct hire opportunity with a growing company and has excellent upward mobility.
Electrical Engineer Job duties:
* Design, develop and test electrical components and systems for use in commercial, domestic, and industrial applications
* Design electrical testing methods to test finished products and system capabilities to ensure product quality meets customer specifications and expectations
* Work closely with engineering personnel to determine methods, conditions, and procedures for testing products
* Coordinate and direct field installations with any operation, maintenance, and repair of equipment and systems
* Bachelors"' degree in Electrical Engineering or closely related field.
* Five to ten years of electrical design and testing experience with switchgear and control panels
* Working knowledge of AutoCAD Electrical
* Ability to travel to customer sites as needed
If you are interested in this Electrical Engineer job in Tampa, FL, please apply via the 'apply now' link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated servicesfrom jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.