WECTEC Staffing Services has an exciting opportunity with a growing engineering firm in the Raleigh area for an Electrical Engineering Department Manager. This position will be responsible for establishing, promoting, and ensuring quality on all electrical projects and work performed by the electrical staff.
• Design and leadership experience with a focus on: Client Satisfaction and Quality
• Experience leading project design teams
• Experience with leading PM efforts for coordinating deliverables and client meetings
• 10+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Registered Electrical Engineer
• Experience with AutoCAD/Revit
• Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for healthcare, commercial, multi-family residential, senior living, light industrial and institutional projects
• NCEES License
• LEED AP accreditation
• Understanding knowledge of applicable codes and healthcare guidelines
Education Level Bachelors Degree
Years of Experience 10+ YearsBenefits This position is eligible for a comprehensive benefits package.