Baker Hughes, a GE company is currently seeking an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer to be located in Houston, TX.
- Develops and implements production methods
- Recommends and implements improvements in the production process
- Provides product support, manufacturing support, and failure analysis
- May design special tooling and fixtures for field, manufacturing and engineering use
- Evaluate existing designs to determine areas of performance/reliability improvements and appropriate cost targets.
- Validate designs utilizing advanced analytical tools including finite element analysis.
- Collaborate with Engineering to ensure design intent of tools.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 - 7 years experience
- Demonstrated advanced problem solving skills with respect to Engineering Design, and Technology Development. Knowledge of general principles, concepts, theories, and practices of applicable discipline
- Technical skills including experience in Electrical components, and the utilization of Finite Element Analysis tools in a design & build environment.
- Lean and/or 6 Sigma
- Good written and verbal English skills, due to working in an international diverse working environment and strong interest in working with other cultures.
- Demonstrated strong ability to work independently.
- Oilfield Services Experience
- Related manufacturing/design experience for downhole Wireline/drilling tools
- Background in oilfield operations or assembly and maintenance workshops
Houston, TX (Rankin Road location)
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more