Browning Enterprise Inc., a 30 - year old premier steel fabricator, has an immediate opening for a fully competent engineer/designer of T&D overhead structures, who comes from an industrial or electric utility background. Browning Enterprise Inc. specializes in fabrication services to OEM electrical utility (substation, distribution, transmission) manufactures. Please note: No agency representation or submissions will be recognized for this vacancy.
Salary is Negotiable
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance
*401 (k), profit sharing and employee stock ownership plan
* Paid vacation, personal days and holidays
* Continued professional education reimbursement
* BSCE, BSEE or BSME (emphasis in structural engineering preferred).
* Proficiency with PLS, PLS CADD, PLS POLE and AutoCAD and/or MicroStation software.
* Experience with foundation design software (MFAD, PLS CAISSON, LIPLE, RISA)
* Functional understanding of ASCE/SEI 48 "Design of Steel Transmission Pole Structures"
* Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without need for sponsorship now or in the future.
* Successful candidates may be subject to mandated drug/alcohol testing background screening.
* A clean driving record
* 3+ years utility T & D power pole design experience (15kV through to 500kV)