Our client, an industry leader producing an extensive line of high quality mechanical controls, is located in Elizabethtown, KY, approximately 45 minutes from Metro Louisville.
An ESOP company, this position offers a competitive salary and relocation assistance. With less than 70 full-time employees, the atmosphere is relaxed-yet challenging-and truly a team environment. The Engineering Manager/Chief Engineer will help take the company to the next level, as they expand into additional product lines.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage the design and development of new product
- Create, maintain, and amend drawings and documentation for product assembly lines
- Maintain and/or improve design of electromechanical relays, switches.
- Basic Project management
- Communication with vendors and customers
- Direct supervision of 3 engineers
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Masters Degree preferred
- Knowledge in meals, strengths of materials, physics, magnetic, electrical contacts, fasteners, springs, etc.
- Statistical Quality Control
- 8-D Problem solving
- Design and experiments
- Pro/Engineer/CREO Parametric 3-D Modeling Software or equivalent
- Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum 5-7 years experience, with previous supervisory experience
ESOP company, profit sharing, health/vision/dental
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $96,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year