ENGINEERING PROJECT SCHEDULER
Responsibilities include tracking new projects using scheduling tools to deliver on-time products to our growing customer base.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- 3 years' scheduling experience in an Engineering environment.
- Experience creating and maintaining schedules using Microsoft Project or an equivalent scheduling tool.
- Ability to understand and monitor the critical path of the schedule using timelines.
- Ability to facilitate cross functional meetings
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures throughout the projects duration.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate