Do you want to be a part of a “Great Place to Work?” Come join our TEAM!! Woolpert is a national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by strategically blending engineering excellence with leading-edge technology and geospatial applications. For over 100 years Woolpert serves seven industry markets from 23 offices nationwide. By fostering teamwork, empowerment and career growth, Woolpert truly allows you to be in control of your career. To take control, visit us at woolpert.com/careers!
Our Aviation Segment in Indianapolis, IN is seeking an Engineering Technician to join their Team!!
The ideal candidate will have strong skills and technical experience in Site Civil Engineering including:
- Collaboration with leadership and Project Managers to resource delivery effectively,
- Pro-actively troubleshoot and problem-solve with practical, client-focused solutions,
- Technical expertise in civil site design principals, grading, erosion and sedimentation control practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Education and Experience
- Candidates are required to have a minimum of 2 years of experience in civil engineering
- Experience demonstrating the ability to work within a team structure
- Mentoring junior and mid-level staff as direct reports,
- Periodic site visits are required during construction to address problems and develop solutions
- Experience with Civil 3D and AutoCAD is required
Apply online at:https://recruiting.ultipro.com/WOO1009/JobBoard/97967b39-b3fa-4972-8da3-2af68e0ffa86/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=ed7ead1a-2e18-416c-9ff5-2841edf3e72f
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities