Electrical/Controls Field Commissioning Engineer, PLC Programming / Automated Material Handling
Johnson Service Group, Inc. has become the premiere resource for companies in North America looking for professional, engineering, aerospace, aviation, technical, and information technology professionals.
*** Attention Road Warriors! *** We have an excellent direct-hire permanent career opportunity for an Electrical/Controls Field Commissioning Engineer for a growing automated material handling machinery engineering and service company to support their cutting-edge machine technology in the U.S.
* Analyzing, designing, programming, debugging, commissioning, and supporting automation software systems
* Utilize available resources to design, test, and deploy software systems
* On-site commissioning, testing, provide customer software training and onsite instruction
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE
* Associates Degree, Engineering, Technical, or Science field highly preferred
* 5+ years of industrial automation and controls systems support, development, integration, and programming experience
* Knowledge and experience with PLC programming, software integration, servo motors, Controllers, motion and safety software, HMIs, Automated Material Handling Systems, Robotics, etc.
* Good problem-solving skills, communication skills, customer service skills, and the ability to read and interpret technical drawings and use common computer applications and Microsoft Office tools
* Ability to travel up to 50% and remain on customer site for SEVERAL WEEKS at a time; mainly from Oklahoma to the Carolinas with occasional travel to Canada and Europe (manufacturing and training centers)
* Must have Valid U.S. Drivers License and Passport
*** Please Send Microsoft Word Resume to John Orr at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]