Butler America Telecom invites you to become part of a team that collaborates to provide Telecommunication and Engineering solutions and services to help our clients implement new technologies faster, enhance network performance, and improve business results.
We have a team atmosphere that encourages innovation, collaboration, safety and ongoing professional development. We are currently seeking to welcome a new team member to fill a Field Engineer position in the Indiana market.
- Engineering routine and specific outside plant work orders utilizing any combination of aerial, buried or underground cable
- Pole count and pole load
- Fieldwork and site survey of OSP and ISP
- Copper and fiber routes
- May have short project turnaround times
- Advanced knowledge of outside plant design for business-as-usual (BAU)
- Copper and fiber optic cable experience
- Working understanding of the RUS (Rural Utility Standards) coding process is preferred
- Aerial and underground knowledge
- Prior experience with the following CenturyLink proprietary systems is preferred but not required:
Submit resume: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]