Skill: * Strong understanding of web-based technologies, user experience practices, search engine optimization, responsive & mobile development, web design, and site/infrastructure management in a large-scale enterprise environment.
* Ability to synthesize user, technical and design requirements into highly usable web sites and applications.
* Solid understanding of object-oriented design, with focus on front-end client side scripting.
* Solid understanding of browser compatibility issues.
* Strong ability and desire to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
* Experience working on a team using rapid development software design methodologies
* Demonstrated ability to independently implement and maintain Web 2. 0 technologies.
* Experience working in an environment that includes a variety of middle-ware and backend web technologies such as Java, JSTL, Tomcat, Oracle, PHP, UNIX, SQL, Perl, LDAP, HTTP a plus.
* Familiarity with integration technologies like Web Services and REST based APIs.
Education: Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong written and verbal/presentation communication skills