At Videon, we solve AV technology challenges. Our products help customers move media from any source to any screen, and our modules and services help manufacturers bring their own products to market. If you love the excitement of working in a fast-paced environment with cutting edge technology, here’s your opportunity to shine...
We're searching for exceptional Hardware Engineers to help us grow our product business. You’ll be a significant contributor in Videon’s Engineering department, designing new products, as well as sustaining and improving the quality of existing products. Check us out and apply today!Key Areas of Responsibility
- Input in overall product and system design: boards, cables, and enclosures.
- Research and implement design techniques from datasheets, application notes, textbooks, education, simulations, and experience.
- Perform analog and digital design, including: schematic entry and PCB placement.
- Documentation of the design, including: critical signal analysis, power/clock/reset trees, fault isolation, GPIO mapping, and address tables.
- Experience with VHDL/Verilog and FPGAs.
- Documentation of verification plans, including: hardware design verification, functional test plans, and qualification test plans.
- Support product through qualification testing and manufacturing.
- Be able to lead projects and direct resources (if needed) to accomplish tasks
- Schematic and PCB Design, Altium Preferred
- FPGA Design / Simulation / Test
- Test equipment including (but not limited to): oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and spectrum analyzers
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and failure analysis
- Advising and the ability to oversee problems is a must
- Multitasking is a strong requirement
- Some travel is required. A Passport is mandatory.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 8+ years of relevant experience
Hiring amazing people to join the Videon team is key to developing innovative products. We applaud those who are willing to take initiative, think outside the box and work hard to achieve goals. Videon offers a learning environment within a culture of trust, hard work and personal responsibility. Combined with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, this makes Videon an excellent place to work.
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
Forward your resume with cover letter to Joan Potter, HR Director at [email protected]