Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking an experienced HVAC Engineer onsite in our Dayton, OH office.
The HVAC Engineer will design HVAC and plumbing systems for schools, industrial buildings, office buildings and similar facilities. Our HVAC will have a proven ability to work with and directly interact with cross-functional internal contacts to execute the required work, interact with the client staff in a professional and proactive manner to resolve issues, track progress, perform QA work associated with the requirements, make necessary corrections, and continually manage schedule and ensure quality.
- Research, design and draft plans, elevations and details for systems, installations and other projects
- Produce and document specifications using Revit and computer-assisted drafting system (CAD) and industry standard sizing programs similar to Trane TRACE.
- Conduct evaluations, design analysis and design development
- Produce engineering calculations, analysis reports and provide insights relating to state and local permitting requirements
- Utilize standard engineering practices and techniques to adjust and correlate data; recognize and resolve discrepancies in results
- Prepare engineering plans, plots and reports
- Revise drawings from markups and/or instructions
- Complete assigned tasks on all projects in a timely manner to ensure deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of Engineering Design experience in Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing (MEP) and exposure to HVAC and plumbing systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Trane TRACE and Microsoft Suite of products including Word and Excel
- Active Professional Engineer or Engineer Intern certification preferred
- LEED accreditation is preferred
- Perform tasks and solve problems with a high degree of independence
- Proven experience providing excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Experience in LEED Documentation Process
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Please apply online at: http://bit.ly/2hXXAEH
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.