As a Nike Industrial Engineer, you will utilize your expertise to solve business problems for the North American Supply Chain (NASC), and ensure the maximum utilization of all Nike assets in order to enable global growth for the brand. In this dynamic role you will be involved in a broad range of projects including continuous improvement, developing logistics strategies, implementing short- and long-range capital projects, labor management system upkeep and implementation, and warehouse management system design and implementation. You will be exposed to all aspects of the end to end supply chain, from manufacturing to the wholesale and digital marketplaces. The Nike NASC Engineering Team develops key resources to move in to a wide range of roles and support the growth trajectory of the company. Joining the Nike Engineering Team is a launching pad for careers in the global, end to end supply chain for the premiere sports apparel brand in the world.
• Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Data Analytics, Supply Chain Management or related field.
• Minimum of 2-4 year of experience in performance measurement analysis, distribution systems and material handling equipment.
• Ability to execute against multiple priorities simultaneously successfully
• Ability to assimilate large data sets, summarize, and identify key drivers for problem resolution
• Ability to review analytical data and determine best course of action for all areas within current scope.
• Statistical processes experience, or application of statistical methods to identify improvement opportunities and root causes.
• Effective communication & influence skills, Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Knowledge of WMS, Labor Management (Manhattan), PowerPoint, Access, VBA code, AutoCAD or simulation software and development with engineering labor standards experience is preferred.
• People development, or management experience is a plus.