Location(s): CO - Brush
Are you ready to take your leadership potential to the next level with a growing Fortune 500 company? Xcel Energy is at the leading edge of an industry that is changing quickly. We’re seeking dynamic, proven leaders to help guide us into this exciting energy future. If you’re looking to lead at a company that is committed to excellence, safety and environmental stewardship, with plenty of room to grow, consider a position at Xcel Energy.
Xcel Energy has an Instrument & Control Tech TA position open for our Pawnee Station location in Brush, CO. Pay rate for this position is $49.10.
1. Perform installation, maintenance, calibration, testing, troubleshooting, configuration and repair of power plant instrumentation and process control systems, including CEMS.
2. Perform testing required by Plant Operation, regulatory requirements; review, prepare and submit records in support of these activities.
3. Specify and initiate purchase requisitions in support of the above.
4. Maintain accurate records.
5. Perform equipment and/or system upgrades with latest technology for plant optimization.
6. Train apprentices.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two year certificate from vocational technical institute in electronics or instrumentation, or company approved equivalent training and/or experience.
- Two or more years troubleshooting and repairs to the component level of electronic/industrial instrumentation desired.
- Four or more years previous power plant instrumentation or equivalent experience required.
- Must have completed an approved apprenticeship in instrument & controls or approved company equivalent training program in instrument and controls.
1. Scheduled and emergency overtime is required.
2. Must possess the skills needed to respond to back shift callout for unsupervised work.
3. Traveling to other sites may be required.
As a leading combination electricity and natural gas energy company, Xcel Energy offers a comprehensive portfolio of energy-related products and services to 3.4 million electricity and 1.9 million natural gas customers across eight Western and Midwestern states. At Xcel Energy, we strive to be the preferred and trusted provider of the energy our customers need. If you’re ready to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team.
Posting Notes: CO - Brush || CO - Brush || United States (US) || Operations || 35400:Pawnee Maintenance || Full-Time || Bargaining ||
Requisition Number: 19359
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to apply please contact us at [email protected]