Job Number: R0037273Integration Engineer, Senior
Do you want to protect the federal government s cyber infrastructure from hackers, data breaches, and other compromises? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your engineering background while gaining project management experience? It takes a rare combination of technical knowledge and people skills to manage an integration effort. That s why we need you, a technical leader, to guide the integration of cybersecurity solutions on critical federal networks and systems.
We are looking for an integration lead to join our Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) team and help secure the infrastructure over 90% of federal agencies, including NASA, Treasury, USDA, and DOL. As a CDM integration lead, you ll be the customer facing part of our engineering team. You'll analyze the customer's technical landscape, manage the delivery of engineering solutions, track deployment timelines, and provide on-going support for multiple projects. You ll build a relationship with your customer by explaining the engineering solutions and how your customer can use them. On this large, long-term effort, your relationship with the customer is key. You ll maintain access to the environment, fix post deployment issues, and continuously improve your customer s cybersecurity infrastructure. Your balance between management and engineering work are flexible you ll be able to lead more projects or mix in more engineering work. This is a chance to build your cyber security experience on an engineering focused program. You ll use security products like Splunk, ForeScout, Tenable Nessus, and RSA Archer as you help secure your customer agency's environment. Join us as we modernize and protect our nation s cyber infrastructure.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people that s Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we ll help you develop the career you want.
Competitions From programming competitions at our PyNights (Python competition and learning events) to competing in CTFs, we ve got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
Paid Research Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
Cyber University CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere including your phone and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
Academic Partnerships In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we ve partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity fully funded without a tuition cap.
Maker/Hackerspaces Race drones, print 3D gadgets, drink coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
- 4+ years of experience with performing systems administration in Linux or VMware environments, including performing installation and configuration, monitoring system performance and availability, performing upgrades, and troubleshooting
- 3+ years of experience with designing, implementing, configuring, and operating IT systems or security infrastructure
- Experience with performing site surveys, data gathering, and research and analysis regarding deploying and implementing security tools
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with working in large federal agency environments, including DOI, DOE, VA, and DOT
- Experience with one or more Cyber technologies
- Knowledge of federal information security policies, standards, procedures, directives, frameworks, federal security authorizations, assessment, and risk management processes for enterprise systems
- BA or BS degree in IT Security, Engineering, or a related field
- CISSP, RedHat, ForeScout, Splunk, or a related Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We re an EOE that empowers our people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic to fearlessly drive change.