Tasks Are you ready for more responsibility?
Are you ready for more responsibility?
- The intern will be primarily responsible for maintaining and improving the warranty return process for electrical components with focus on brush and brushless blower motors.
- Perform warranty analysis process of return parts - including logging, testing, documenting results and communicating with the supply base.
- Improve warranty process by developing and documenting new test set-ups for electrical components
- Support development of HVAC controllers and hardware
Requirements Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
- Major: Electrical Engineering
- Class Standing: Sophomore or higher
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuit analysis
- Knowledge of electrical motors and actuators
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development and support your potential in a targeted way. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback, exciting assignments, and the chance to assume responsibility. We reward solid performance with attractive remuneration, because our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. After proving yourself through your dedication, we offer you individualized support through "PerforM!", the MAHLE talent relationship program. Start your path - with us.
Click here for applying online.
Ms. Ryan Robb is available to answer any questions at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled