This position will directly support the Computer Security Section of the Naval Research Laboratory as it conducts advanced research and development to maintain information superiority of the DoD and US Navy.
This customer's research attempts to bridge the gap between infrastructure protection requirements and the current state of information security. They respond to the immediate security requirements of the Navy and DoD, and maintain a vision for emerging technologies that would affect the information battle space of the future.
- Develop and implement security architectures for enterprise systems
- Create and implement federated identity management and access control solutions for data sharing among different organizations
- Provide data protection mechanisms that satisfy need-to-know
- Perform vulnerability assessments of systems
- Develop applications using tools such as JDBC and TOMCAT (non-exhaustive list) to enable access to databases housing enterprise data to support the development of security measures for a Joint Military project.
- Candidate must be proficient in the development of applications in Java with the capability to handle massive data inputs from various platforms and other sources.
- Proficiency with the development of security measures in a heterogeneous environment is a plus.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or other Computer related degree with heavy focus on research.
- 0 - 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Python development.
- This position requires the candidate have a Secret clearance and the ability to maintain the clearance.
Are you ready to join the next-generation of national security? Peraton is a fresh name in the industry with an established portfolio and legacy going back more than a century. We work differently than our peers - with agility, the freedom to innovate, an entrepreneurial spirit and a culture of responsibility. As part of the Peraton team, you'll be part of our movement to build a great company, solve the most daunting challenges facing mankind today, to protect and promote freedom around the world, and to secure our future, for our families, our communities, our nation, and our way of life.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.