Industrial Ally has an exciting career advancement opportunity. We are currently looking for a Lead Electrical Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will be developed into our Chief Electrical Engineer in the near future.
Industrial Ally is an Engineering and Construction Management company that specializes in heavy industrial projects. Our office is conveniently located in Chesterfield, MO. We have an excellent client base and highly collaborative work environment. Industrial Ally offers a generous benefits package which includes health, dental, and vision benefits starting day one! In addition to health benefits, we offer company paid Long Term Disability, Life insurance, an excellent 401k plan, paid time off, nine (9) paid holidays, and a reliable bonus program.
The Lead Electrical Engineer provides expertise and support in a variety of areas including:
· Support sales and marketing
· Support estimating and proposal development
· Client collaboration (including site visits and meetings)
· Coordination with internal resources, equipment suppliers, and consultants
· Provides technical guidance and oversight to designers and engineers
· Client interface
· Project management
· Responsible for resource planning and coordination
· Quality Assurance/Control
Design (Conceptual, Preliminary, and Detail):
· Specifications – Electrical Equipment
· Specifications – PLC System, Instruments
· MV & LV Power Systems
· Control Systems
· Lighting & Grounding Systems
· Short Circuit & Arc Flash Study
· PLC programming (not required but beneficial)
· Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical)
· 8 years’ experience in electrical engineering (preferably or heavy industrial)
· Working knowledge of NEC
· Licensed Professional Engineer required.
· Good communications skills, highly organized, detail oriented, and positive attitude
· Some travel may be required.
· Able to lift 25 pounds, ascend industrial structures unaided
· Valid driver’s license
Check us out at