Vacuum Engineering Services (VES) is a global leader in the Helium Leak Detection industry. The helium leak test market has grown year on year since our founding in 1994 and this trend is projected to continue as global legislation and performance targets are tightened each year. As a specialised helium leak test company, these market driven requirements place VES in a very strong position and we are now recruiting for our USA team.
The Leak Test Systems Engineer will be based out of our location in Ypsilanti, Michigan and trained to perform technical tasks related to the installation, support and service of new and existing leak test equipment.
We are looking for you to be:
- Self-motivated and able to work under self-supervision.
- Fast, yet disciplined and safe while executing your tasks.
- Comfortable interacting on a daily basis with customers and suppliers.
You will be:
- Working with a passionate global team to support new and existing business.
- Working in a niche field that will allow you to develop into an expert in leak detection.
- Estimated to travel 50% of your time, some international.
- Responsible for tracking customer and project issues.
- Modifying and troubleshooting complex machinery systems.
- Developing new systems and concepts for R&D.
You will need to show us your:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical or control systems.
- 2+ years job experience in a relevant field.
- Three references confirming your ability and great attitude.
- Working knowledge of PLC systems Allen Bradley & Siemens.
- Competent level of troubleshooting ability where problems can be complex.
- High level of written, oral and computer communication skills.
- Valid driving license and ability to obtain vehicle insurance.
- Valid passport (assistance may be provided).
- Ability to physically work on and around machinery unassisted including lifting and moving of up to 30lbs items
You will be given:
- Healthcare stipend.
- Paid time off which starts accruing immediately.
- Expense package for phone, car and computer equipment.
- 401K match after a period of employment.
- $55,000 starting salary.
Vacuum Engineering Services has been experiencing steady growth Worldwide for a number of years and can provide a stable, yet dynamic environment for career development to the successful applicant. We are offering you the opportunity to join our specialist company, one that has maintained a solid reputation of quality, technology and support.
To apply, please forward cover letter and resume.