CITGO Petroleum Corporation's Lemont refinery is seeking an experienced Fixed Equipment Reliability Engineer for their Reliability Department, reporting to the Fixed Equipment Reliability Supervisor. This position is responsible for performing engineering services for all fixed equipment assets, including heat exchangers, pressure vessels, boilers, process heaters, and piping. This position will work closely with the Inspection Department, Maintenance, Operations, Turnaround Department, and Capital Projects Group to ensure safe, compliant, and reliable operation of the plant.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- 5 Years of job related experience (Reliability, Projects, Maintenance, etc.) at a refinery, chemical plant, or heavy industrial facility is required
- 10+ Years of job related experience preferred
- Familiarity with design/construction codes and standards such as ASME Section I, ASME Section VIII, ASME B31.3, API 510, API 570, and API 571 is preferred
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to obtain a Transportation Worker's Identification Credential (TWIC)
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/48kzgw8k639y3r26