Nortech Systems is a full-service electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider of wire, cable and higher level builds. We're looking for experienced and motivated individuals to make their next career connection in the following area:
Manufacturing Engineer (Blue Earth, MN)
(All applicants must be US Citizen or US persons due to ITAR regulation)
The Manufacturing Engineer will be developing manufacturing methods, systems and processes; providing product support to engineering and manufacturing teams; resolving engineering problems; evaluating manufacturing systems applications and equipment; confirming systems and components capabilities; developing manufacturing processes and standards; assuring product quality and preparing technical product reports.
- Works with other functional departments to introduce new products into manufacturing and service.
- Justifies, installs, and performs qualification/validation activities on equipment and manufacturing processes.
- Works with other functional departments to resolve product issues in production.
- Provides technical training support to other department personnel as required.
- Develops and implements continuous improvement activities based on Lean, Six Sigma, and FOCUS methodologies.
- Develops fixturing/tooling.
- Establishes process controls on new products. May work cross functional with Quality to set up controls.
- Reviews time standards and develops methods for increasing efficiency.
- Develops, implements, and responds to corrective actions.
- May initiate and implement Engineering Change Orders.
- Responsible for following all ISO quality systems and procedures.
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electrical, or similar; or four plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in cable, harness, wire assemblies and/or similar manufacturing environment, and project management experience preferred.
- Strong problem solving capabilities along with outstanding communication skills.
- AutoCAD and/or Solidworks experience preferred.
- 401(k) program with Company match
- Health, dental and vision insurance is available to all employees working 30+ hours per week
- Life insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays for full-time employees
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- And much more!
Visit our Career page at nortechsys.com for more information on our employee benefits
To respond to this opportunity, please go to:
Nortech Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and substance free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.