- Performance of ongoing preventive and repair response work orders on facility mechanical, electrical and other installed systems, equipment, and other components.
- Maintain, operate, and repair all HVAC systems and associated equipment, electrical distribution equipment, plumbing systems, building interior/exterior repair, and related grounds, and production equipment as it pertains to assigned buildings.
- Study and become familiar with the various items of equipment, and the methods required to use them properly, that are required in everyday activities. This to include building automation systems, fire / life safety systems, and any other building related equipment.
- Perform assigned facility inspections and due diligence efforts, reporting on as found conditions impacting satisfactory client occupancy and operations.
- Safely operate the facility in accordance with all applicable government and regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate and enforce safety rules and behaviors.
- Identify, enforce, and assess safety hazards and risks.
- Participate in incident investigations.
- Perform maintenance and monitoring repairs to the mechanical, plumbing, structural, furniture, control, and fire, life and safety systems to keep building systems up to applicable standards.
- Maintain HVAC systems and equipment at optimum levels (e.g., cleaning, inspecting, changing parts).
- Where necessary, record readings and make adjustments to ensure proper operation of equipment.
- Comply with departmental policies for the safe storage, usage, and disposal of hazardous materials.
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist site Facility Management team with emergency situations (e.g., fire alarms, chemical spills, hazardous conditions) and take appropriate actions.
- Maintain compliance to State, County, or City Ordinances, Codes, or Laws
- Must complete all required safety trainings as scheduled
- Manage your day to day work orders in CMMS 360 work order system.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or state equivalent
- Minimum of two years of college or related trade schooling
- Minimum of four years experience in electrician trade or related field or, minimum of four years experience in HVAC/refrigeration trade or related field
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
- Valid U.S. driver s license with a clean driving record. Practice Defensive Driving at all times
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to perform all work using the proper personnel protective equipment (PPE).
- In strict accordance, ability to perform all applicable safety policies, procedures, and practices.
- Have thorough knowledge of building systems to achieve operating costs especially energy! and satisfy customer requirements.
- Demonstrate aptitude for and/or have practical experience with thermodynamic, electrical, and/or mechanical systems, as well as computer controlled equipment.
PHYSICAL WORK ABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
This position requires frequent walking, climbing, bending, kneeling, lifting, stooping, and working/extending overhead, including:
- Lifting a minimum of 80 lbs.
- Climbing stairs and navigating rooftops to access equipment.
- Using ladders up to 30 ft and working from heights.
- Climbing a ladder with a 300-lb weight limit while carrying a tool bag weighing approximately 20 lbs.
- Driving for long periods of time.
- Must be available for Call-in work and perform other duties as required.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ( JLL ) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process including the online application and/or overall selection process you may email us at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.