Job Title: Network Engineer (Robo Call)
Location: Cary, NC
Type of Position: 6+ month contract (with good possibility of extension or perm conversion based job performance)
NOTE: *The client requires candidates to work on a W2 basis*
Verizon is looking for highly motivated, intellectually inquisitive candidates with a passion for delivering results that matter. Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every task as an opportunity to push the envelope. In this role, you will develop a mind for missions, apply network solutions, mange projects from start to finish, and ultimately solve problems that really matter. If you re tired of the mundane cubicle jobs and want to join a friendly, passionate team with limitless potential for growth, we d love to meet you.
Learning and applying new technical skills to support interdepartmental objectives including support for responding to Robo-Call activities, VoIP Switching, Traffic Monitoring, completing Traceback requests, and performing Network Blocking.
What you ll do:
- Advanced analytics using vendor provided software systems such as Empirix and IRISview.
- Using big data engines, providing deep data analytics to solve complex network issues such as One-Ring call scams, call spoofing, and fraud.
- Candidates will communicate escalations directly, and work directly with a multiplicity of support teams for immediate attention to Mass calling events, Network SPAM, and call spoofing cases.
- Candidates must be willing to operate in a 24x7 environment, supporting any shift.
- Bachelor s degree
- Strong communication skills, oral and written.
- Can demonstrate the ability to follow documented processes and procedures.
- Detail oriented, analytical thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Can demonstrate the ability to work with internal and external organizations as necessary coordinating, troubleshooting, and driving the remediation of network events.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including shift work, weekends and holidays.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking skills desired.
- A sincere and contagious passion for building the Verizon brand.
***As a contract employee of Apex Systems, you are eligible for Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance; Shorter Term Disability; Hospitalization Coverage; Direct Deposit; Weekly Pay Periods; Training and Development Programs; Corporate Discounts / Perks and our Referral Program.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-###-####