Our organization is seeking an electrical engineer to perform technical studies and engineering work associated with power systems modeling and regional reliability assessments. Our engineer will also participate as a member of an internal network of teams that work together in various technical areas to complete projects for MRO or stakeholder groups.
A qualified applicant will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering with an emphasis in power systems, and documented familiarity with utility operations, generation and transmission systems.
- Two to five years of experience in the electric power industry. Experience in electric utility operation and planning studies is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of engineering software such as power system simulation tools.
- The ability to manage projects and to work in teams.
- Keyboard ability and good organizational skills for the manual and computerized data analysis and filing systems.