INFICON is looking to hire a Project Lead based in our Portland, Oregon office. Intelligent Manufacturing Systems (IMS) is a division of INFICON that makes industry-leading scheduling and visualization software to optimize semiconductor manufacturing. Our client engagements leverage our extensive industry knowledge and our software products to improve the performance of each factory. Our division is experiencing exciting growth and we are looking for talented candidates to built on our leadership and help us deploy our products to manufacturing sites around the world.
- Represent INFICON IMS to your clients both on site and in frequent remote calls.
- Lead the entire project life cycle by developing and maintaining the schedule to meet project goals, defining clear deliverables, determining what expertise is required, and producing estimates of program/project requirements based on changing client needs.
- Work closely with other members of the IMS consulting team including frequent communication with Program Lead and Commercial Lead for your sites.
- Work closely with the IMS software development team including providing feedback on applications, communicating new feature requests, performing QA for new versions, and managing deployments.
- Effectively interface with broad range of client stakeholders including operators, process engineers, industrial engineers, Fab managers, IT, and executives.
- Develop training material, provide on site training, and update IMS Help Site as needed.
- Provide support during unscheduled downtime which may require being on call for nights and weekends occasionally.
3-10+ years experience in semiconductor manufacturing
Bachelors degree or higher in engineering or computer science
Responsibilities commensurate with experience and education
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Familiarity with industrial engineering concepts
Knowledge of SQL especially with Oracle databases
Effective communication skills and comfortable presenting to groups
PowerPoint and presentation generation skills
Self-starter with strong self-management
Ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects at the same time
INFICON, is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal opportunity to all job seekers that apply without regard to race, religion, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, gender, age, protected veteran status, disability status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. A notice describing Federal equal employment opportunity laws is available here and here to reaffirm this commitment.
INFICON is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity at INFICON and require special assistance or an accommodation during the application process, please contact Human Resources at 315-434-1100. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodations are made on a case-by-case basis.
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/jn3db46jkm4r4ts7