Founded in 2001 and based in Houston, TX, Johnston provides value-based, client-oriented solutions across all disciplines and project phases. We're a growing practice with strong core values that include a commitment to our clients, employees, and the built environment.
Johnston is actively looking for a smart, intuitive, Project Manager/Engineer to join our talented team of MEP Engineers. We're seeking an individual who has a positive attitude, enjoys mentoring and coaching, and contributes to the Johnston culture. Ideally, we're looking for people who are creative and enjoy solving problems, while having fun along the way!
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of building projects. This includes managing and mentoring of engineers and designers, financial performance of the project, developing concepts and budgets, and producing the design documentation.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Licensed PE
- 10 years of project engineering experience, from concept to opening
- Experience in leading or working in integrated teams. Good team player
- Experience with healthcare, government, education, and commercial projects
- Knowledge of Deltek Vision