FSB Architects + Engineers, an established multi-disciplined architecture and engineering firm, has an immediate opening for a Project Manager. The Project Manager provides leadership and coordination of complex projects which includes costs, planning, scheduling and quality control.
· Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction
· Licensed Architect or Professional Engineer, is preferred
· Minimum of 10 years Project Management experience on a variety of project types
· Experience with large, complex projects with multiple building types
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Revit proficiency is preferred
· Excellent at establishing and maintain customer relationships
· Strong leadership, mentoring, organizational, communication and client management skills
FSB offers excellent benefits, which includes 100% company-paid insurance for the employee, paid time off, 401(k) and a great work environment. Salary is commensurate with experience.