Engineering Proposal/Marketing Coordinator
Engineering and Research Int’l, Inc. (ERI) is a civil engineering firm specializing in pavement management, pavement design & rehabilitation, pavement testing, geotechnical engineering, construction inspection, materials testing, Geographic Information Systems (GIS), as well as research and education in these areas.
ERI has an immediate opening for a full-time Engineering Proposal and Marketing Coordinator. The successful candidate will work closely with ERI Director of Operations, Principal Engineer and project managers on tracking opportunities; proposal’s record keeping, creating persuasive proposals, presentations, and maintaining systems and tools to promote overall marketing efficiency, effectiveness, and consistency. The position also involves analyzing the market, building relationships with new/existing clients, and attending industry meetings. The position provides a variety of business development and marketing support functions. The ideal candidate would possess:
- Bachelors or Associates degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English, Engineering or a combination of education and relevant A/E/C industry experience, or on track for Bachelors or Associates degree, with the right experience and ability.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, formatting skills, very good language/vocabulary/grammar skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task, detail oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure of proposal deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, multiple tight deadlines and work independently as well as in a team environment, and make independent decisions vital to timely proposal completion.
- Self-starter, team oriented and able to work with different personalities and professional styles.
- Experience in planning proposal responses, layout and production of proposal documents.
- Coordination experience working and communicating with other professionals to provide additional proposal content.
- Experience responding to RFPs/RFQs including all aspects of proposal production.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in collaborative office environment.
- Minimum 1 year of professional Architecture or Engineering services industry experience.
- Experience in market sectors including airports, buildings and infrastructure.
- Strong background in graphics & graphic design (One or more: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, MS Publisher).
- Database experience, MS Access and MS Visio a plus.
- Photography editing experience helpful.
- Flexibility to work outside normal business hours and occasional Saturdays to meet proposal deadlines (and corresponding company flexibility in your work days/hours).
The compensation package is competitive depending on the level of education, skills, and experience. If interested, please send a copy of your resume and cover letter in confidence to [email protected]