Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. As we grow, we are seeking an experienced Revit Operator (HVAC) onsite in our Charlotte, NC office.
The Revit Operator (HVAC) will assist in the design of HVAC and plumbing systems for projects including but not limited to: Schools, manufacturing facilities, office buildings and similar facilities. Our Revit Operator (HVAC) will interface and support a team of Engineers on multiple projects concurrently.
- Draft plans, elevations and details, installations and other tasks
- Produce drawing using Revit and computer-assisted drafting system (CAD)
- Draw diagrams and profiles in accordance to specifications
- Prepare wiring diagrams, equipment layouts, and panel designs
- Revise drawings and plans based on markups and feedback from Engineering team and other partners
- Complete assigned tasks on all projects in a timely manner to ensure deadlines are met
- 3+ years of Engineering Drafting experience in Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing (MEP) with a focus on HVAC systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Suite of products including Word and Excel
- Applicable knowledge of electrical circuits and schematics and plumbing systems.
- Perform tasks and solve problems with a high degree of independence
- Proven experience providing excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Strong organizational, time management, attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Please apply online at: http://bit.ly/2y8w4sg
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.