Sr. DevOps Engineer-150K-100% Remote
An AWS Premier Partner is expanding! This Premier Partner prides themselves in providing managed cloud services to enterprises and are an identified leader among Managed Service Providers (MSPs).
As a company they promote creativity and push the limits.
In this role, you will join a flourishing DevOps culture as an operations engineer fixed on the software development team. You will lead operations management of developed solutions including infrastructure provisioning, system patching, log management, monitoring/alerting, configuration management, and support.
As part of the product development team,
- you will actively participate in agile development practices
- enhance infrastructure management and CI/CD processes to optimize for quality, reliability, and availability.
- ensure that security, performance, and disaster preparedness
- expand on your experience managing cloud native microservices utilizing Docker clustering technologies (ECS, Kubernetes)
- Docker / container cluster management (AWS ECS, Kubernetes, Vagrant, OpenShift, Apache Mesos, Deis, Mesophere DCOS, …)
- Docker / Microservice release orchestration
- Managing infrastructure on Amazon AWS
- Managing infrastructure on Microsoft Azure
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery software release management and automation
- Infrastructure as Code - i.e., Terraform and Cloud Formation
- Bash, Python
No C2C or Sponsorship for this role. Only Citizens and Green Card Holders.
Please email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with your resume to get an interview!