The work required by the Project Engineer is diverse ranging from general civil engineering duties to technical work that requires strong capabilities in MicroStation / AutoCAD, MS Excel, MS Word, Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access and Adobe Acrobat.
Previous experience with projects in Montgomery County, Maryland is preferred.
- BS degree in Civil Engineering
- 5-7 years of progressive experience directly related to design and construction of land development projects in the Washington DC Metro area, specific experience in Montgomery County is a plus.
- Responsible for the project design including: roads, drainage, sediment control, SWM, water & sewer, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to meet project and client deadlines.
- Works efficiently to meet project budgets.
- Prepares graphics, exhibits, and site / civil construction plans.
- Communicates effectively with coworkers, sub consultants, clients, and review agencies.
- Composes technical reports, memorandums and other written communication such as email.
- Handles multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability to mentor and train other civil engineering design staff.
- Other duties as required