Frankfurt Short Bruza (FSB), an established multi-disciplined architecture and engineering firm, has an immediate opening for a Senior Structural Engineer. The ideal candidate thrives in a dynamic work environment, whose enthusiasm; creativity, organization, and winning attitude contribute to the success of the structural high performance efforts. Projects range from small modifications of existing buildings to complete design of large commercial and industrial buildings utilizing steel, concrete, masonry, and wood.
- Professional Engineer (PE) certificate required
- 5-10 years’ post licensure experience
- Proficiency in Revit and RISA 3D
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and possess strong time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills