We are looking for a great fit for a Software Developer opportunity with one of our major Financial clients! This position is based in New York City and I listed the details below.
If interested please call 732-744-0222 today!!
Overview of team:
As a member of our Digital Acquisition group you will be immersed in a culture of problem solving through data driven solutions. We have dedicated technologists that improve the performance, standards, coding, testing, analytics, design and application through continuous integration processes that produce high quality software and new products.
Perks for our Contractors:
- 6 months paternity and maternity
- 30 days of vacation
- Training matrix for promotion,
- Work home 1 day a week Friday
- 6+ year(s) of production Node.js experience.
- Improve test coverage, automation, and general code quality.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle in a large enterprise environment.
- Contribute to internal tools for assisting development and for maintaining services.
If interested please send resume or call Ashley Clark [email protected]/732-744-0222
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178