Employer, Inc. is one of the fastest growing IT Consulting company across USA. N2S is headquartered at NJ, USA with its branch offices in Asia Pacific Region. N2S offers a wide gamut of consulting solutions customized to client needs including staffing, training and technology.
Albany, NY (Upstate NY)
Phone and Skype Interview
The Solutions Engineer (SE) is a technical/sales role that requires deep knowledge of premise based and Hosted/Cloud based solutions that encompass: Infrastructure, Security, with knowledge of switching/routing, wireless/Mobility/BYOD, virtualization & storage, power & infrastructure solutions especially as it relates to real time traffic is essential (QoS, failover mechanisms, Data network impacts etc). Familiarity with Unified Communications/Collaboration Solutions, VoIP, SIP, and Contact Center.
The Solutions Engineer (SE) is a front-line technical resource, responsibilities include:
Work with Sales Team to uncover/identify/qualify customer needs/ objectives; Develop strategies and solutions that can be satisfied by our client's Solutions portfolio
Responsibilities include technical discovery, design, solution positioning, deliverables (Solution Design/Scope of Work, Bill of Materials/Pricing, Visio Solution Diagrams), presentations (design, technology, competitive analysis, and industry). The SE is responsible for overall solution integrity
Develop solution documentation for hand-off to implementation teams.
Lead technical sessions with clients to Client requirements and develop solutions; translate complex business requirements into solutions that address the identified business issues.
Conduct formal and informal presentations of solutions from a both a business benefit and technical perspective.
Be a team player and eager to learn the solutions/ technologies from other team members through informal, formal, and self-paced training.
Perform on-site and remote product demonstrations / deliver product updates/roadmap presentations
Maintain an in-depth level of technical and industry knowledge through ongoing training, seminars and certifications.
Travel is a requirement and will vary depending on the regional requirements.
- 7 to 10-year experience as a sales/system engineer designing networking, Infrastructure and security solutions for enterprise customers. Candidate will have a fundamental understanding of capex vs opex procurement strategy and Cloud topology/concepts.
- The candidate will also have strong, LAN/WAN/MAN, wireless/Mobility/BYOD, VMware (virtualization & storage), power & infrastructure, professional services and Managed Services Solutions.
- Preferred vendors: Cisco, Extreme, Fortinet, Juniper, Client, Enterasys, Forescout, F5, Meru, Aruba, Checkpoint and Palo Alto.
- The ideal candidate will also have fundamental skills/exposure to designing Premise and/or Cloud based Voice/UC and Contact Center solutions.
- Excellent Executive and Operations level written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Communicate and present Customer Benefits/ROI, Solution Architecture
- Communicate our solution advantage/benefits vs. competitor solutions
- Strong tech skills/background to develop solutions and communicate with IT staff but also elevate conversation to C level (communicate technical concepts in non-technical terms and business value)
- Working knowledge of Carrier (PSTN ,WAN, SIP) solutions
- Knowledge of current IT challenges/initiatives and business drivers (EG Cloud, Mobility, Unified Communications, Visual Communications, Data Center, Virtualization, Data Networking, Carrier, BYOD, Applications)
- Demonstrated self-starter, with the ability to work independently and within a collaborative, virtual team environment.
- Strong creativity, problem solving and technical skills and continual learning.
- Good organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Maintain technical certifications as required
Employer is an employer-of-choice for over 1000 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 40 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U. S. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U. S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Employer? , Visit us at www. net2source. com
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Employer Inc. is one of the fastest growing Global Workforce Solutions company with a growth of 100% YoY for last consecutive 3 years with over 2200+ employees globally and 30 locations in US and operations in 20 countries. With an experience of over a decade we offer unmatched workforce solutions to our clients by developing an in-depth understanding of their business needs. We specialize in Contingent hiring, Direct Hires, Statement of Work, Payroll Management, IC Compliance, VMS, RPO and Managed IT Services.
Fast Facts about Employer:
Inception in 2007, privately held, Debt free
2200+ employees globally
375+ In- house Team of Sales, Account Management and Recruitment with coast to coast COE.
30 offices in US and 50+ Offices globally
Operations in 20 countries (US, Canada, Mexico, APAC, UK, UAE, Europe, , Europe, Latin America, Japan, Australia)
Awards and Accolades:
2018 Fastest Growing IT Staffing Firm in North America by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America as a 5 times consecutive honoree Inc. 5000
2018 Fastest 50 by NJBiz
2018 Techserve Excellence Award (IT and Engineering Staffing)
2018 Best of the Best Platinum Award by Agile1
2018 40 Under 40 Award Winner by Staffing Industry Analysts
2018 CEO World Gold Award by SVUS
2017 Best of the Best Gold Award by Agile1