Johnston is actively looking for a smart, intuitive Mechanical Engineer to join our talented team of MEP Engineers. Ideally, we look for people who are creative and enjoy solving problems, while having fun along the way. Individuals who have a positive attitude, enjoys mentoring and coaching, contributing to the Johnston culture!
In partnership with the Project Manger, the Senior Project Engineer has responsibility for a project's financial performance and team communication. Responsible for the successful delivery of medium to large building projects, developing project concepts and budgets.Responsible for completing site assessments and writing reports to create solutions for our clients. Also responsible for managing and mentoring a team of Engineers and Designers.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Licensed PE
- 15 years' project engineering experience in all phases of project.
- Experience working in integrated teams.
- Leadership ability working in a consultancy environment.
- Ability to demonstrate advanced technical knowledge in Engineering and a broad knowledge of engineering systems, calculations and construction methods.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, BIM
Johnston is a young growing practice with strong core values including commitment to our clients, employees and the built environment.
We offer an excellent compensation package with health, dental, vision, life and disability. The firm pays 80% of the individual's health premium with a subsidy for family. The firm pays 100% of life and disability insurance. We have a great 401k Retirement Savings Plan as well as on-going education, and professional organization support.
Are you looking for a career change that is challenging and engaging? Johnston is growing and looking for dynamic individuals like you to join our team.